©Wepent Web Site Designs
All rights reserved
Florida Crossroads Industrial Zone
A 143 acre certified shovel ready industrial zoned site
For any questions about the Florida Crossroads Industrial Zone,
Melvin V. Lauderdale
P.O. Box 367
Archer, FL 32618
Phone: (352) 316-1164
• Ownership is defined, a clear title is documented and any liens
• Offer price for land is defined (by lot if price varies) along with
conditions of sale.
• Site information has been prepared that includes:
• General site layout map with site boundaries, identification
of adjacent owners, lot designations within the site,
existence of 100-year flood plain, location of wetlands and
runoff retention ponds, and other related structures.
• Zoning designation defined with details on types of
acceptable uses related to industrial, warehousing, office,
R&D, data centers, etc.
• Any restrictions or easements on the site, as well as in the
construction of buildings, are noted and details provided.
• Site plan has been prepared and approved by local
• Transportation access to the site has been defined
including distance to interstate highway and rail access.
• Completion of geotechnical soils testing, Environmental
Assessment – Phase I (utilizing ASTM standards) and
other required studies such as a transportation study on
areas of archaeological/historical significance.
• Utilities (water, sewer, electric power, telecom and gas)
and site roads in place or installation plan with schedule for
completion of installation. Note: this site does not have
access to natural gas or public sewer at this time.
To download a .pdf project summary click here:
The Project Summary above includes the an aerial photo and site
survey. The links below are for individual images of both.
Criteria for Qualifying as a Shovel Ready Site: