©Wepent Web Site Designs
All rights reserved
Florida Crossroads Industrial Zone
A 143 acre certified shovel ready industrial zoned site
This 143 acre property is zoned industrial use. This property has been certified “shovel ready” by Moran, Stahl, & Boyer.
• Location: Archer, FL
• County: Alachua
• Site acreage: 143.41
• Parcels: Two contiguous parcels, 50.21 acres and 93.20 acres
• Total industrial zones acres: 143.41 acres
• Topography: Slight elevation changes
• Can be divided
• Water: City of Archer—permitted withdrawal of 0.2790 million gallons
per day (mgd) with a maximum daily withdrawal of 1.8720 mgd.
Archer's current daily use is 109,000 gallons.
• Energy: Duke Energy—has a dedicated 3-phase industrial service to
Archer & the Florida Crossroads Industrial Zone. The substation is
within 3 miles of the site.
• Communications & Fiber Optics: AT&T—has existing copper and
fiber optic cables adjacent to the site. Services include POTS, DSL
Broadband, high speed data lines, and Fiber Ethernet Services.
• Natural Gas: Gainesville Regional Utilities—will construct a natural
gas pipeline to the site for industrial users.
• Propane Gas: Suburban Gas—industrial propane supplier with an
emphasis on the industrial consumer.
• Refuse/Waste: Waste Pro—construction debris as well as everyday
• Waste Water: Septic or package plant.
• Rail Service: Florida Northern Railroad—has a main line service track
adjacent to the site, which allows rail-centric industries direct access to
inexpensive bulk transportation costs. Florida Northern Railroad
partners with CSX, ensuring a highly fluid flow in moving goods, raw
materials, and finished products.
Utilities & Infrastructure
• Phase I Environmental: no issues
• Archaeological: no issues
• Soil Testing/Geology: no issues
• Wetlands: No wetlands; the property is located outside of the 100
year flood zone.
Research, Studies, & Due Diligence
• To rail: Adjacent to site
• To State Road 24: 1/8 mile
• To US 27/41 (State Road 45): 1/8 mile
• To Interstate 75: 8 miles
• To Interstate 10: 60 miles
• To Gainesville Regional Airport: 20 miles
• To Jacksonville International Airport: 97 miles
• To Orlando International Airport: 119 miles
• To Jacksonville Port Authority (Mayport): 106 miles
• To Port of Tampa: 128 miles